Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ben Sherman



Ben Sherman is the first brand I would start collecting if I had won the lottery. They have the coolest outfits, simple yet very trendy and stylish. I love the light colors and the mix of a preppy student with a modern hipster style. The prices are a bit high, but what good fashion isn't?

I feel that there clothes are tailored for the more slender, skinny bodies. The tailoring of their shirts fit me well because I am a lanky build. But they offer a variety of clothes suitable for all types and bodies. The designs originated from Jazz culture, men like Miles Davis were the influence of its early designer Benjamin Brighton Sugarman.



The part of Ben Sherman I feel that sucks is the return policy. We had a horrible time trying to return a shirt my friend bought in Vegas. They send you a check in the mail 15 days later, which I do not see the logic of. But aside from that, I love there clothing.

Ben Sherman's website: http://www.bensherman.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment